Comment on page
How to connect to DApps via WalletConnect on Nova Wallet!
WalletConnect v2 is a communications protocol for web3 – WalletConnect is a simple yet powerful multichain wallet connection interface that lets you log into DApps on your desktop and sign transactions using Nova Wallet.
Not every DApp will support WalletConnect – the development team for each DApp has to add support for it. Information on how a development team can add WalletConnect functionality is available here: https://docs.walletconnect.com/2.0/
- 1.Open the DApp that you wish to connect to on your desktop and select WalletConnect. We are using the HydraDX Omnipool in this example.
- 2.A QR code will now appear on the DApp.
- 3.Open the Nova Wallet app on your mobile device, and then select the WalletConnect icon at the top left of the assets screen.
- 4.Your camera will now be opened, use it to scan the QR code on your desktop.
- 5.Once you have scanned the QR code, select Allow.
- 6.Your wallet will now be connected to the DApp, make sure that you select it if prompted.
- 6.Once you have connected via WalletConnect you will see that you have done it successfully from the assets screen of Nova Wallet.
- 7.You can now use the DApp.
- 8.When you want to initiate a transaction on the DApp, you will be prompted on your Nova Wallet device to sign the transaction by selecting Confirm.