Comment on page
Ternoa (CAPS) Staking
How to stake your CAPS tokens using Nova Wallet!
Nova Wallet is a non-custodial wallet where you alone remain in control of your assets via your private key/seed phrase. Nova Wallet directly connects you to the Ternoa protocol to stake directly. Nova Wallet does not provide you with any staking services such as how a CEX may do.
*Some Validators may require you to stake an amount which is above the minimum network stake of 0.15 CAPS.
**It is possible to modify your rewards payout so that your staking rewards are sent to you as a transferable balance and are not restaked / compounded.
- 1.Open the Nova Wallet application.
Selectthe Staking screen.
- 4.Review the staking information presented to you.
- 5.Once you have understood the terms
selectthe Start Staking button.
Inputthe amount of CAPS tokens that you wish to stake and then
selectcontinue. Note: recommended validators are selected by default.
- 7.Review all of the contextual information provided and
- 8.Your staking position will now be displayed on the Staking screen within Nova Wallet.